At Cleveland Chiropractic and Massage you’ll find a way to say goodbye to your back and neck discomfort. Chiropractic care with Dr. Moran is like a key that can unlock the door to better health. With safe and gentle adjustments, she can help relieve tension and allow your body to work more effectively – transforming your overall well being.
Some of the ways that Dr. Moran may be able to help you include:
- Reducing back pain and neck pain: Dr. Moran can use manual adjustments to help relieve pain and discomfort in the back and neck.
- Improving range of motion: Specific chiropractic adjustments can help to improve mobility and flexibility in the joints, which can help to increase range of motion and reduce stiffness.
- Alleviating headaches: Our care may be able to help reduce the frequency and severity of headaches, including migraines as well.
- Improving function of the nervous system: By adjusting the spine, Dr. Moran may be able to improve the function of the nervous system, which can help to improve overall health and well-being.
- Improving athletic performance: Some athletes may find that our chiropractic care can help them improve their performance by reducing pain, increasing range of motion, and improving the function of their nervous system. It is easy to see how a reduction in pain can almost immediately result in an improvement of your athletic performance.
Is chiropractic care safe?
Chiropractic care has become a popular go-to for treating body aches and pains. But is it really safe?
Though chiropractic care has been around since 1895, many people still doubt its safety. In reality, chiropractic care in the hands of a trained professional like Dr. Moran, is one of the safest drugs-free, non-invasive therapies available today. It focuses on manual adjustment or manipulation of the spine to treat various physical conditions caused due to misalignment in bones and joints of the body. Dr. Moran is a highly trained professional who have studied anatomy and physiology extensively before practicing her skills on patients. Therefore, she understands how different parts of our bodies work together and can determine where there is a problem that needs correcting.
Schedule an appointment today to start experiencing the benefits of the best chiropractic care in Cleveland.